Friday 17 March 2017

That moment when my mother..?

That time was terrible, it was late at night,no convance on road and my mother breathe hardly .We have to reached hospital urgently , mother was holdng m hand & said me to walk slowly coz she face problem in breathing, at that time i feel helpless,
       it is really difficult to portray that situation but i do , coz i know many of you faced situation like these before, so , when we reached hospital , first there was no dr available for checkup, mother need urgent insulen that was alsonot available in hospital, i rushed at home ,itwas 2,o clock late at night , no convance on the road, anyhow i reached home pick insulen & rushed again to the hospital, my sister looked at me , want to ask manyquestions but i was un hurry , when i reached hospital , my mother was not waitiong for me to come , i didnt beleive for a minute , it seems asmy feet r not supporting my legs,
               but it was true ,she passed away in no time , & we can do nothing , this was somthing hard to type , hard to write ,anyways i wish all your mother stay safe & live long ... God bless all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home